Ukraine/Russia: information relating to portfolios
Amundi Group takes all reasonable steps to ensure that it strictly complies with the sanction lists published by France, the European Union, the United Nations, the United States Department of the Treasury’s Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) and other local regimes applicable to its subsidiaries and branches in the countries in where it operates.
Sanctions promulgated by the European Union, COUNCIL REGULATION (EU) 2022/328 of 25 February 2022 (articles 5e and 5f), amending Regulation (EC) n°833/2014 & COUNCIL REGULATION (EU) 2022/398 of 9 March 2022 (article 1x and 1y) amending Regulation (EC) n°765/2006, aim at:
- prohibiting the sale of euro-denominated securities issued after 12 April 2022 or units of collective investment undertakings offering exposure to those securities;
- prohibiting Union central securities depositaries from providing any service for securities issued after 12 April 2022;
To any Russian or Belarusian national, any natural person residing in Russia or Belarus, or any legal person, entity or body established in Russia or Belarus.
Consequently, from 12 April 2022, new subscription in any funds of Amundi Group is prohibited to:
- any Russian and Belarusian national
- any natural person residing in Russia or Belarus
- any legal person, entity or body established in Russia or Belarus
with exceptions of:
- Dual nationals1
- Nationals of European Union member state resident in Russia or Belarus
- Russian or Belarusian natural persons having a permanent or temporary residence permit in a member state of the European Union
1.Definition of dual nationality in this context: having a Russian or Belarusian nationality AND a EU Country nationality